Thanks.
I just tried the way you showed me. I downloaded the communicator from
ftp.netscape.com and put it under /tmp. Then I run dselect and chosen ftp
as access. I ftp to ftp.debian.org and select netscape. The problem is the
dselect always complain that it can not find several file, like libg++272,
xpm etc. Actually I already selected those file. The the error message
comes.

Zheng Wang, Ph. D
Department of Statistics and Applied Probability
University of California, Santa Barbara
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; http://www.pstat.ucsb.edu/~zwang