Hi Debian users,
        I upgraded my XWindow System today morning with apt and the fonts went
out and everything was very strange. I tried to reinstall the xbase, xfnt75,
xfn100 from Hamm and now I have still some problems.
        1) The pixmaps of wmaker isn't working anymore
        2) I cannot anymore run wmaker remotely and other apps because the X
complain about this error:
        locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
        I know that slink isn't finished but I can't wait it.
        I'm already seeing: Eterm transparents, blackbox, lot of great apps.
        Keep the good work, Debian developers.
        I'm learning a bit more to join the Debian Development Team too.
        Have a nice day,                Paulo Henrique