Hello,

Well i still cannot make procmail to filter my emails. But i will give exim a
chance.... it has failed in chance #1: now is exim that is deleting my mails....

I run fetchmail and it says getting 3 messages or similar. Then i check for
mails and i dont have any....

Here is my .forward file:

# Exim filter

if $header_cc: contains "debian-user@lists.debian.org"
then
        save /home/filsin/Mail/debian-english
elif $header_cc: contains "debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org"
then
        save /home/filsin/Mail/debian-spanish
endif
save /home/filsin/Mail/inbox

What i want is:
1) if mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] --> save to debian-english
2) if mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] --> save to debian-spanish
3) else save to ~/Mail/inbox

I dont understand whats wrong....

PD: i chack out the ~/Mail/debian* and inbox too.

Thanks,

                       /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                      /     [EMAIL PROTECTED]      /