Hi,

  I tried:

  ssh-agent
  ssh-add (entered passphrase)
  ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  And Bang ... It is still asking for the passphrase ...

  Ok, whatsoever ... I stick to entering the password by hand. The funny
thing is, that I created a key today for the first time, but was
accessing this repository for months without entering the password
manually. I wasn't working on that project for couple of weeks and now
it is not working anymore. What I changed is: SuSe 8.0 -> Debian
Stable/Testing/Unstable (same effect, no matter what version I use) and
upgrading from eclipse 2.0.1 to 2.1 M4. Any of this changes or some
change at sourceforge cut me off.

Mariano