> Thanks for this!  I used the script that you included below and eventually
> managed to work out what the problem is.
>
> It would seem that you need to chmod .maildelivery so that only you have
> rw access to it.  This didn't seem to be in the documentation anywhere!
> That I could find anyway.

If you run slocal with the flag `-verbose' it will echo a warning if
there are permission problems with your .maildelivery file.

But you are right in that this is not mentioned in the slocal man
page.  I will add such a note in the slocal man page, for the next
release of nmh.

--
Richard Coleman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]