From: dave mallery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of dave
mallery
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 8:48 AM
To: Curtis Spencer
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Booting without a monitor: No Go

hi

look on the first page of the cmos setup for an option that
says: stop on ....

it probably says "any error"  for sure if it says that, it will stop
with no keyboard attached and never boot.

fa la

dave
--
Dave Mallery, K5EN          (debian testing & woody)
PO Box 520         .~.    _      Ramah,  NM  87321