On Sat, Dec 26, 1998 at 01:42:34PM +0800, arch wrote:
> Is there a way that I can keep my debian2.0 system current with the new
> packages?
> Ive heard pple using apt,dpkg-ftp to upgrade their packages automatically?
> Can someone please tell me how I can achieve this?

yo
if you using apt-get
1. install the apt package from /debian/dists/hamm/main/binary-i386/admin
2. if you will recognize whats packages will be updated please type
e.g. for updating the whole installation:
apt-get -s update; apt-get -s dist-upgrade
e.g. for update 1 package
apt-get -supdate g++ ; apt-get -s install

if You think all is ok, simply remove the `-s` to start
the real update

--
   Peter