On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, John Reid wrote:

<rm>

> Also I may need to add hdc=cdrom as a boot parameter for my cdrom (see
> below) - I can't find anywhere obvious to do this in the install
> script.  I tried adding the cdrom module and feeding it  hdc=cdrom as a
> parameter - received error - this module does not accept command line
> parameters or word to that effect.

I think that's only for the cdrom common support and not the module for a
specific cdrom in the base install. The parameters would be addr and irq
dev='0x340,11' or whatever, if you needed to pass them. Later you would
make a symbolic link of /dev/cdrom to /dev/hdc

<rm>

 (__)    Sourcerer
/(<>)\ O|O|O|O||O||O The world hadn't ever had so many
 \../  |OO|||O|||O|O moving parts or so few labels.