hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Darko Martic, Stardate 301298.2214:

> Hi !
>
> Which window manager is the best? I meen, which one has graphical
> configurations, which one users prefer (za one koji znaju hrvatski: koji je
> najzastupljeniji) and software is specialy created for, like KPPP, and such
> things?
>
> Thanx !

wmaker ! (ok, only my preference :)

wmaker has theames for the graphic (wm.themes.org) , 2 Prefprgs. ( WPrefs,
wmakerconf ;-) and many aplications ([wW]* ) writen just for it (and it also
integrates thouse for afterstep as well)

Greetings
--
Alexander N. Benner  -  The Seven Promises of a Promise Keeper:  -4-

A Promise Keeper is committed to building strong marriages and families
through love, protection, and biblical values.