Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 22:38:01 +1100
   From: Hamish Moffatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Sender: Hamish Moffatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   with Windows and Unix support, that runs in an acceptable time on a WAN,
   which supports binary files?

   cvs almost fits the bill, but I need to store Delphi source files in it,
   half of which are binary. I would also like a Windows front end for some
   of our users, but that's not essential.

   I use ClearCase at work. I like the feature set, but $4000 per single
   user license (US), with no Linux support? No thanks! Perforce (perforce.com)
   is $600 per user and they have Linux client and SERVER support. That's a nice
   touch.

   Obviously free software is preferred, but a good commercial solution is
   acceptable. The server software MUST run on Linux; we don't have any
   centralised NT servers. If CVS can do binary files, that's an option.

   I don't really need file locking, just version control.

take a look at

www.bitmover.com

OK