Actually, if you check an earlier post someone responded with the address of
a site that mirrors this list. But your right, that many e-mail's at 28.8 or
lower can take quite awhile. On the flip side a 56K modem goes for under
$100 now and I've seen some on sale for as low as $30. Seems a small price
to pay for the increased speed. Oh, and please don't tell me that some
people can't afford $30 for a new modem. I realize this situation exists,
but I would guess that a minority of the people suscribed to this list falls
into that category.

Tom