> Well, i think it is a very healthy experience once in a while to try
> out another distribution like Redhat just to see what actually makes
> Debian so good. [...]  So just do it, you'll return
> anyway - but being lots wiser.

   Hehehe.  He can borrow my copy of RedHat 5.1 I bought and installed for
exactly that reason -- and like you said, I returned (I'll resist comment on
the "wiser" part ;-).

--
 .
 Randy   ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Since I'm paid for results and technical knowledge, it should go without
 saying that opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employer.