Yo-

I don't believe that Xfree86 3.3.3 has been packaged yet because the
developer is busy making the Slink version ready for release.  If you go
to ftp.xfree86.org and download the *binary* XF86_SVGA server and then
copy it to /usr/bin/X11 and edit /etc/X11/Xserver to match the server
location you should be all set.

Hope that helps.  If you get stuck, check out the Jan99 and Dec98 -user
archives for a few threads on this.

-Ian