I've got a minor mouse problem. My USB mouse works great in just about
everything, but I just discovered one application of the utmost
importance that it doesn't work in. Quake 3. :) Ok, so it's not really
of the utmost importance. :)

All of my buttons work just fine, but I'm getting no actual MOVEMENT
from the mouse. It works flawlessly in everything else I've ever thrown
at it, but it just refuses to do any moving in Quake 3. Any suggestions
on what it might be, or any way to track down the culprit? Any help is
greatly appreciated. TIA. :)

-Alex