On Sat, Feb 20, 1999 at 01:14:34PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> Wooo.... another one! Diversity is strength...

it is, isn't it? :)

> I think the best solution would be something like the kernel-package
> package that takes a common formated tree, such as the themes from
> *.themes.org and creates a Debian packages out of it.

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true:

  http://master.debian.org/~mmagallo/wmaker-theme-package_0.1_all.deb

This has some rough edges.  Something that should be high on the TODO list
is fixing themes (that s|~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/|| detail).

The package is lintian-clean, and the packages it produces are lintian-
clean, too.

I should say this here: thanks Manoj! (and gecko, Crow and whole bunch of
people that I don't recall right now)

                                        Marcelo