I'm having problems with apt and it's removal of packages.  I tried to
install xrn (the x news reader) and it installed cnews and inews
removing my leafnode.  I then had it reinstall leafnode, since it was
properly configured and working.  Of course this removed what I had
just installed.

Anyway, I'm getting tons of mail saying the /usr/lib/news/sendbatches,
/usr/lib/news/input/newsrun, and /usr/lib/news/maint/newswatch do not
exist.  They appear to be in a cron job, but I can't find them.  Any
idea where they might be at?  Also, should'nt this have been removed by
the removal of the packages?

TIA,

Chris