*- On  6 Mar, Curt Daugaard wrote about "Communicator 4.5 libc6 version"
> Does anyone know how in the dense thicket of the Netscape site I can
> locate a libc6 version of Communicator 4.5 (128 or 168 bit)?
>
> As always, any help much appreciated.
>

> Curt Daugaard
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In slink communicator is split into several Debian packages for easy
install. For a full 40bit install with all help, java, etc. you will
need:

netscape-base-4           - base files for all 4* versions
netscape-base-45          - base files for all 45 versions
netscape-java-45          - java support files
communicator-base-45      - base files for comm. 45 version
communicator-smotif-45    - statically linked files
communicator-nethelp-45   - help files
communicator-spellchk-45  - spell checker

As others have mentiond you can get fortify to make it 128bit, which you
can find at your favorite Debian non-US mirror.

--
Brian
                                                           - unknown

Mechanical Engineering                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]