Sorry about that (), but even if the program itself is damn good, the docs
and /help really suck... further more, #bitchx SUCKS.

I've been desperately trying to get help around, and even went to #bitchx at
irc.chat.org, just to be kicked out every time I try to join it, the reason
being "spammers, flooders, and cloners, oh my!".

It's fair if you are said to RTFM when there's one FM to be read, but bitchx
docs are, to say the least, the most helpless docs I've seen around.  Then,
/help gives you help on some fancy stupid commands, but for most commands
you just get no help available.

Oh well, since they seem not to like most ppl using that program, fair
enough, could you suggest any good irc client in Debian, please?

TIA,

Horacio

P.D.  sorry about the mood, but I just went round the bend after all.