Hi,

I having problems with receiving email via exim and fetchmail.  I have the
feeling this is a true newbie question but I can't find a reference to the
problem anywhere -- sorry if I am missing the obvious.  The received email
has mangled headers with a blank line part the way through (thus confusing
my MUA).  Looking at the output of fetchmail using the --mda "cat
>/tmp/test" option, the mail looks fine with no blank lines.  It looks like
exim
isn't configured properly.  However I've compared my exim.conf with various
ones posted
and mine looks essentially identical.  The extra header lines are:

From: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Bcc:
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:02:24 +0100
<blank line>
<rest of message inc orig headers as per output from fetchmail>

Does anyone have any ideas about what is going wrong.  Outgoing mail looks
fine.  Locally delivered mail also looks OK.  I am running Hamm if that
makes any difference.

Thanks in advance,

Ian.