OK, now I have your attention.

I want to set up an ocational private connection between work and home acrosed
the net.  I have ssh on both computers but I do not know if that is all I need.

I will be using it to transfer files and do manual configuration mostly.  Since
I will be working with root privlages I do not want anyone to see what I am
typeing.

Is ssh all I need or is there an easier way to do this?  Remember, I have no
control at the other end and it is only going to be used on ocations so I do
not want to do too much work to set it up.

Thanks

--
Brian Schramm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]