Micha Feigin wrote:

> When i change the setup from within xemacs it saves the .emacs file and
> .xemacs-options but it won't load them the next time around.

If you're talking about saving Font, Size, Weight.  Add the following
line to your .emacs file,

(setq options-save-faces t)

if that doesn't work add it to .xemacs-options.  I can't remember which
one I put it in.  Then "save options" under "Options."  I've added this
line to both files at one time or another.  The line gets bumped out of
the file, which I don't understand, but the options are saved next time
you bring the program up.  This works for emacs 20.x.  I read somewhere
there is another fix for prior versions.  It has been a while since I
messed with this:)  Take a look at the Xemacs web site I think this is
all documented there.
hth,
kent