>> "PJdSeS" == Paulo J da Silva e Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

PJdSeS> Take a look at Gnome's site: www.gnome.org. The gnome .debs
PJdSeS> for slink were released today and I am almost sure that there
PJdSeS> is a wmake 0.53 there.

Do *NOT*, I repeat *NOT* use these packages yet. I don't know who made
this newsitem, but he made a big mistake.

The area is still subject to change. The "glue" is not ready (meta
packages, important release notes etc.). It could even lock up your
computer if you are unlucky.

Please do yourself a favor and refrain from updateing from the GNOME
site for a few days more. I will make an announcement, when everything
is done.

Ciao,
        Martin - GTK-GNOME team