Hi, I am trying to set up a list using smartlist on Slink with sendmail.
I have read the QuickStart, and have followed what it said but I have not
have any succes. I send a letter to the address with subscribe in the
Subject, but get no reply, and don't get an error saying that the
message could not be sent, and I don't seem to get any respones server
side ether.  The only thing I did not do is it said to edit a
/etc/mail/sendmail.mc, but this file (and a sendmail.ct) were no where to
be found, so I let it be...

thanks,

                -Matt-

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://169.244.227.129                   MSAD#40 Home Page
http://169.244.227.129/ss/            MVHS Seed Savers Project

      | *To see tomorrow's PC, Look at todays Macintosh* |
      |   * Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org *     |