Hi,
I know that this version of wmaker is in unstable, but can anybody else
use it?
I cannot change the window focus, and the mouse does nothing outside of
the front window.
I have tried running it with and without gnome, and with and without the
wmaker-gnome package. All to no avail :-(
I would quite like to run wmaker-gnome, cos I have recently returned to
gnome (after an abortive play around the hamm era) and it looks really
good.

frankie