Has anyone had their nic stop working when changing from 2.2.9 to 2.2.10
kernel?  I have an isa linksys card that I just use the ne2000 driver
with, only for some reason at boot up, it can not find my nic even though
the io port has not changed.  To make it worse, I can't just insmod the
module (I compiled it as a module) because I get errors for some reason.
Anyone had this problem before?

                                                                Rob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] : Role-Player, Babylon 5 fanatic      1998-99
Aka Khyron the Backstabber : ICQ# 2325055
Homepage: www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/ratirh

"Happiness comes in short spurts.  Don't be fooled."