:-> "Branden" == Branden Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    > See the file /usr/doc/xfs/README.Debian:

seen, but it's not my case

    > Also, be aware that, as of xfs 3.3.3.1-3, the default xfs configuration
has
    > TCP port listening disabled for security reasons.  If you have xfs serving
    > fonts to remote hosts via TCP, you will need to re-enable this option.

I use unix:/7100 in XF86Config

I'll see if the new package will work, as soon as my mirror has the
actual file.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.10 #1 Tue Jun 15 21:03:12 CEST 1999 i586 unknown