On Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:52:18 -0500 (CDT), Brad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Have you tried running "make-kpkg clean" or removing the stamp-configure
>file? The problem you describe sounds exactly like the problem solved by
>these two solutions, as given in the make-kpkg manpage.

  ... which makes me wonder if perhaps a bug report should be filed
against make-kpkg.  This issue comes up here so often, and this
behaviour is so counter-intuitive...  Even if there is a reasonable
explanation for make-kpkg ignoring the --revision option (I can't think
of one, really), it should probably do so with loud noises, bells, and
messages that _don't_ scroll out of view before you've got a chance to
read them (or Control-C out of the whole thing to do a clean first).

  Gertjan.

--
Gertjan Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Boot Control home page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~gklein/bcpage.html