*- On 27 Jun, Phillip Deackes wrote about "How do I put a package on hold
without using dselect?"
> I regularly update my system using apt-get. Occasionally, however, I
> might want to hold back a package (exim, at the moment). Can I do this
> other than by using dselect? I have scoured the dpkg and apt-get man
> pages and can't see a way to do it.

read the Documentation/Changes and Documentation/networking/routing.txt
files in the kernel source.  For local networks you don't need to add
the network with 'route add .....', it is done automatically by the
kernel.

--
Brian
Mechanical Engineering                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]