I don't know if this will help or not as I'm really not familiar with
the program but after a cd install the xzoom program is found here,

/usr/X11R6/bin/xzoom

I looked under dselect and no zoom was found just xzoom.  If there is a
zoom program perhaps it wasn't included with Slink. Just some thoughts.
hth,
kent