Two questions,
first something that has been annoying me for ages is that I can't
umount my /usr partition, it gives device or resource busy.
This happens even when I boot from rescue disk and mount it manually,
then try umount ing it.  Also, the kernel cannot umount it when it
shuts down, and can't run e2fsck on it when it starts up.  It is a
4Gb partition on /dev/hda1.

Second, I cannot remmember how to change the interrupt request of a
pci card.  I know I have read how to somewhere, but I can't get it
to work.  The problem I am having is that both my graphics card
and my soundcard are trying unsuccesfully to share irq 11.
I can't change it in my bios because the only option is to change
irq 11 from pnp/pci to legacy isa, which moves both to another
interupt, both the same one.

Thanks in adavance,

                        Peter Allen