Package: xcircuit
Version: 2.0a6-3

>From time to time xcircuit does not respond to the kbd.
To be more specific, it seems to ignore it. It does respond to the mouse,
though. I believe that this happens if I quit xcircuit and then activate it
again, as if it remembers that it was running at least once. .xsession-errors
shows nothing. The only thing that helps is restarting the machine (booting
it). Restarting xdm does not help.
1) Am I the only one who confronted that ?
2) What else should I try instead of booting the machine ? Where could I look
in order to give some meaningful clues to more knowledgeable people ?

-- System Information
Debian Release: 2.1
Kernel Version: Linux rakefet 2.0.36 #2 Sun Feb 21 15:55:27 EST 1999 i586
unknow

Versions of the packages xcircuit depends on:
ii  libc6           2.0.7.19981211 GNU C Library: shared libraries
ii  xlib6g          3.3.2.3a-11    shared libraries required by X clients
ii  xpm4g           3.4j-0.6       X Pixmap libraries (for libc6) - runtime