I have just dowloaded and installed the WingzPro Spredsheet program. I
did follow all of the instructions but I'm not sure what to do next. I
wil post the pertinent instructions, but I do not know exactly how to
implement them.

Launching Instructions
---------------------------
The following example shell script includes commands for
launching both the Wingz and WingzPro products.
Select the appropriate line for the product you want to launch.

   #!/bin/csh
   setenv WINGZ3 /path_to_install_directory
   ${WINGZ3}/bin/WingzPro               # Wingz Professional
   ${WINGZ3}/bin/Wingz                  # Wingz
Any suggestions will be appreciated. I am sure this is probably very
simple, but it is likely a little more Unixey than I can deal with. BTW
I use a bash shell as my default but have csh available. Thanks!
--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems