How far does the mail get before it bounces? (does it get to your ISP's mail
server?)  It could be that your machine name is not a valid domain name, and
therefore DNS confirmation fails.

BTW I use exim instead of smail, and it works like a charm.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5  695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0