i dont have the date of the post..i rm my mail weekly ..didnt know about
the weekly news thing i knew it existed but never read it yet.. i did/do
check freshmeat/linuxtoday/linuxweeklynews/bugtraq/(others?) regularly and
never saw a mention.

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/