:-> "Aaron" == Aaron Solochek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

    > That did it.  Thanks, although that seems like something I should have
tried...
    > -Aaron Solochek
    >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    >> Is gpm running? if so kill it and startx and see if your mouse works.

Anyway, gpm should repeat the mouse events for the X server, that's
how it works on my system. I can have the mouse both in X and the VT's
at the same time (well, not the same time really, but I can switch
between X and text-mode back and forth with no problem)

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.12 #1 Fri Oct 1 02:10:16 CEST 1999 i686 unknown