On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 04:47:55PM +0000, Steve Tooke wrote:
> hmmm that's on of pet hates when people put URGENT in the subject... but
> thats only 'cause I've got procmail forwarding anything with URGENT in the
> subject to my cell phone ;)

this mail was a great contribution to the list :(

if you have problem with people putting URGENT in the subject, you probably
should think about using rather a keyword like "1!oiu" in the subject than
something like URGENT.

that's how i do it (no, it is not "1!oiu") and furthermore i don't waste
other's time by posting things like that

Jan