> Hi,
>
> Are there any drivers or packages to make an USB mouse work with the
> Debian distribution?

Packages: I doubt it.  The drivers simply don't exist in the currently
available Debian (it uses a 2.0.x kernel), and will never be available.

Your best option for a USB mouse under Linux is to use a current
development kernel (2.3.x) - they have the best support for USB.  Just be
aware that at the moment 2.3.x seems to be compile-error and crash
prone.

The current stable series (2.2.x) has experimental support for USB; mice
and keyboards will work.  Just don't expect anything else to :)

If you have no alternative but to use a USB mouse, and are (for some
reason unable) to upgrade from the 2.0.x kernel, you're out of luck with
Linux, I'm sorry to say.

Phil Brutsche                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein