Hi!!

I am trying to maintain a debian mirror at my place. But the problem
is that the network pipe is not that big right now. I have tried it
using "debmirror" but I am finding it tough now. The updation process
stops in between with the some error message.

dists/stable/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz:
#########################Timeout at /usr/share/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line 468
releasing 1 pending lock... at /usr/lib/perl5/LockFile/Simple.pm line 182

It leaves the whole mirror in an inconsistent state. Restarting the
process means processing all Packages.gz, Contents-i386.gz, etc. for each
stable, testing & unstable for i386 architecture, which consumes a lot of
time.

Please suggest me a way to get it done faster. Will rsync work better in
this situation ??

Thanking you in advance.

Shree