so i decided to re reinstall my box w/ potato.. i had run slink for about
9 months or so and wanted to play around.. etc etc - so i wiped the box
and put a bare version of slink on .. then upgraded to potato via apt

but when i download a new 2.2 kernel to compile my new kernel and get
everything working.. my network does some weird stuff.. for whatever
reason.. i can't get any traffic out.. dhcp still will grab an ip though?
so does anybody have a clue what's going on here? thanks.

-jason

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.  When you
sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."
                -Einstein