Hi Hagen

Welcome to Debian.

I'm assuming that you're planning on wiping out the disk and starting over once
you've
created the base system floppies?

If so, point your browser at http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/i386/install
and
look at Chapter 5. The subsections cover just about everything you need
including how
to create the floppy disks (9) that will install your base system. If you have
any
problems holler again on this list.

If not, take a look at the thread "Moving from RedHat to Debian" currently
active on
the list.

John