Aside from Space-time Systems, does anybody know of a
place that offers machines with Debian pre-installed?
Preferably stateside, preferably online.

Also, why is GNU/Hurd called GNU/Hurd?  If I'm not
mistaken the original purpose of the GNU project was
to come up with an entire OS, but there was no Kernel
so Linux was used instead.  Also AFAIK Hurd comes from
the FSF.  So why not just call the whole thing GNU?
Finally, we would be saying "my machine runs GNU"
rather than calling it something else, like Linux or
UNIX, but having many of the core OS binaries be GNU.
Tschus,

=====
Fish of Borg
Visit me on the web!
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Frontier/4874/stccg.html
///Archaeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what appears to be a missing
page from the Bible.  The page is currently being carbon dated in Bonn.  If
genuine it belongs at the beginning of the Bible and is believed to read "To my
Darling Candy.  All Characters portrayed within this book are fictitious and
any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental."///Red Dwarf