Joachim Trinkwitz ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Did you try xanim-modules in potato (it's an online-installer for
> non-free modules which are not part of the core xanim)?

Yes I tried xanim and xanim-modules, but it says:

$ xanim sample.mov
XAnim Rev 2.80.0 by Mark Podlipec Copyright (C) 1991-1999. All Rights
Reserved
  Video Codec: Sorenson Video not yet supported.(E18)
  Audio Codec: QDesign Music Codec (QDMC) not yet supported.
  Notice: Video and Audio are present, but not yet supported.
Usage:
   XAnim [options] anim [ [options] anim ... ]
   -h  lists some common options, but may be out of date.
   See xanim.readme or the man page for detailed help.

Thanks anyway,

Ron
--
=  Ronald Burnett Farrer  =