Hello Debian  user,

I am planning to install Debian woody as second linux on my computer beside Suse 8.1.
I would like to know if debian will recognize the spare 50 GB on my /home directory
(in Suse) and create a partition by it own without infering with Suse or if it would
be better to resize it and create a new partition for debian with YAST2. If the
partitioning would be the better idea, which format do you recommend?
And the second concern I have is the configuration of the boot manager, will debian
show up with suse linux as choice when starting up?

thanks for your help, cheers Martin