Thanks to everyone for their help on my hard drive issue (HDA kept
showing busy and then reset). I replaced the drive as well as the
cable and I seem to be back in business.

While I had the server down and the case open, I decided to add more
RAM. I upgraded from 512MB to 1280MB. Does anything have do be done to
allow the system to use this much RAM?

After the reboot, top is showing some strange numbers for memory
usage:

Mem: 970780K total, 964108K used, 6672K free, 891456K buffers

It doesn't look like it's recognizing all of the new RAM..
--
:wq

  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org