Does the Debian port have a driver set for the 3-COM family of NICs?

I am working with Solaris 2.5 in support of a legacy CAD system and am having
little luck finding older 3C509B Combo cards at an assembly number before
03-0021-000, rev. A. Sun has indicated that this assy # or later will not
function with the supplied driver in DU11, hence I hoped I could find a driver
in Linux and patch it in, or possibly get the source for something close,
modify, and comile a custom driver for NICs that I can get from 3-COM.

Thanks very much for your help.

John Lopez