On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Christian Dysthe wrote:

cdysth >Hi,
cdysth >
cdysth >would I gain anything by setting up, and configure my browser to
cdysth >use squid as a proxy on my workstation.
cdysth >
cdysth >I'm running Debian unstable.

i do it, at the same time if your using netscape/X11 it may be good to
link your cache directory to /dev/null as even if you tell netscape not to
cache anything for some reason it still does. netscape will complain
sometimes that the cache directory is not right but just ignore it.

nate