Hello Eric,

Do you have any details on the video card? especially, how much RAM it
has on it?  As you are already getting a text display, I think that you
are already effectively using a vga resolution and one of the standard
vga modes (640x480) should work, but you may be trying to use a greater
bit depth than the card supports.

I think the timing ranges in /etc/XF86Config are only required for
muti-sync monitors operating outside vga ranges, so you shouldn't have
to change them with this kit - it doesn't sound like exotic h/w.

What happens when you try to run X?

On 22-Feb-00, you wrote:

EH> Can anyone help with this or at least tell me if it's
EH> not feasible?

Bye,

LeeE
--