Guangdong Foshan Kestar Electronic Co., Ltd. is specializing in ZnO pressure
sensor varistors, negative temperature coefficient (NTC) and positive
temperature coefficient (PTC) full range products. We have implemented of ISO
9002.  We devote ourselves to customers' satisfaction,
excellent quality, prompt delivery and reasonable price. Our large R & D
engineering staff can handle customer designs and best service with absolute
professionalism. If you have any request, please do not hesitate to contact us.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Above supply information is provided by Gold Line Business Information
Service Company.

     Our service mainly includes:  to help all the manufacturers in mainland of
China with sales promotion and overseas marketing. And meanwhile we offer
Chinese market and products information consulting service for foreign buyers
or importers.  If you are now looking for any product in good quality and at
favorable price, it is the great opportunity to be of your service with
manufactures and products as well as other related information.  Any inquiry,
please feel free to
contact us know.

Gold Line Business Information Service Company Limited
Address:
    7/F, Science & Technology Center,
    No. 3, Nanxing San Road,
    Guicheng District,
    Nanhai City 528200,
    Guangdong Province,
    China
Tel: +86-757-6336 141 / 6239 656
Fax: +86-757-6336 141
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Person: Keng Xing

------´ËÓʼþÓÉÍòÏó»Ã¾³³öÆ·µÄ"ÓʼþÅú·¢Õ¾"·¢ËÍ-------
ÍòÏó»Ã¾³Óлú·¿¾ÖÓòÍø¹ÜÀíÈí¼þÕÂÓãÖúÀí¡¢ÓʼþÅú·¢Õ¾¡¢
¶ÔÑÛÉñ¹¦¡¢Ð£Ô°³©ÏëÇúµÈÈí¼þ£¬»¶Ó­¹âÁÙÏÂÔØ£º
 http://cookey.126.com

¾«ÃÀºØ¿¨¡¢×Ô¶¯ÃØÊé¡¢ËæÉíÐÅÏä¡¢ËæÉí±Ê¼Ç¡¢¹©Çó¡¢ÕÐƸÇóÖ°ÐÅÏ¢µÈ¡£