OK I am useing Debian and Storm Linux with the standard packages.  This is
something that I  have
never gotten to work.

I do have the plugger system installed and working right.  But I have tried to
install Flash and realplayer
to no luck.  My netscape 'about plugins' screen shows them installed and active
but if I go to a site
that uses that it tells me that I do not have it loaded.  What am I doing
wrong?  I install them
acording to the instructions and since my netscape sees them it whould work I
would think.

I figure that I am doing something wrong becasue I have never goten these two
plugins to work in any
Linux version with any version of Netscape.  Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Brian Schramm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.linuxexpert.org