Hello !

I hav such a situation :

        radio link backbone connected to my Debian box with two NICs
        eth0 is radio link card with the real ip adress
        eth1 is 3com509 with ip adress of 10.0.0.1

Behind the debian box is a small network with 15 pcs running different OSes

        How can setup routing and forward rules to go to the outside world with
eth0 ip adress
        (i know that it is ip-masquerading and ip-forwarding but i have
troubles and maybe want somebody to tell me the procedure)

        Thanks a lot.
--
Denis J. Cirulis  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  9131801